I help people have healthy, loving relationships. As a clinical psychologist and cognitive-behavioral psychotherapist, I am specialized in sex therapy, and have worked with many different types of problems, as it is everyday communication problems that lead to more severe crises. Sexuality related issues make up the largest portion of my clinical work.
My therapeutic approach draws on evidence – based therapies including Cognitive – Behavioral Psychotherapy.
I want to emphasize that I work along the code of ethics laid down for psychologists. This means strict confidentiality, respect for each individual and that I follow current research in my field.
You will find me to be open, caring, nonjudgmental, and attentive to your needs and feelings as we discuss your concerns. I work toward helping you achieve your goals in psychological-sexological area. Whether you’re coming as an individual or couple you’ll be in a safe space to dialogue about private aspects of your life with me.
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities. Clinical Sexology
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities. Master’s degree, Psychology
University of Winchester. Psychology
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- HRV Biofeedback sessions
- Cognitive behavioral psychotherapy (CBT). CBT is used to treat:
- Anxiety disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Substance use disorders
- Sex therapy:
- Feeling negative about one’s body
- Discrepant desires between/ among partners
- Sexual orientation identity
- Gender identity
- Lack of or reduced desire or arousal
- Fear of or aversion to touch, intimacy, penetration or pain
- Difficulty identifying satisfying activities for both partners
- Difficulty communicating sexual needs and desires
- Sexual trauma or sexual abuse history
- Sexual compulsion