Osteopathy and Physiotherapy
When I work with the body, I use a holistic approach. Taking physical, emotional, and biochemical aspects into consideration (food, sleep, environment, stress, and habit’s).
In my treatments I use several methods in corporation with my clients:
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT): We can treat certain pathologies that produce pain in the musculoskeletal system.
- Osteopathic Global Technique (OGT): We can treat somatic stiffness that we have developed.
- Cranium Sacral Osteopathy (CSO): Working on Fascia, releasing tissues and knots where the problems are attached.
How does it work?
- During the first session I will spend most of the time listening, examining, and testing. We will focus on creating and developing a trustworthy, confidential, and respectful environment – we call it Anamnesis.
- Once I have gained an understanding of my clients pathology/injury, and my clients also understand and processes the problem/obstacle, we can create a personalized plan.
- The continuation and development of the treatment depends on our interaction. Honesty, clarity of information and the compromise to change the habits and patterns that are causing the problem.
My task is to assist, coach and help you to an improved and elevated awareness of your body and mind.
Fernando Diaz has a bachelor degree in Physiotherapy and Osteopathy. At the moment he’s doing a Master degree in The Microbiota (Psychoneuroimmunology). He is a Pilates and a Yoga instructor and has been dancing Ballet since he was 14 years old.
Fernando has more than 20 years experience as a health professionsal and 10 years as a yoga teacher.
”My task is to assist, coach and help you to an improved and elevated awareness of your body and mind.