Baby massage is a longstanding parenting tradition in many cultures. The massage offers a wonderful experience and a special time to communicate both verbally and non-verbally with your baby, so that it feel loved, valued and respected.
Infant massage classes are a fun way to learn how to soothe your baby, relieve tummy upsets, and learn to understand your baby’s non-verbal language and much, much more.
The online classes are informal, relaxed, and small enough to ensure that you and your baby get the personal attention you need.
Baby massage is simple, easy to learn, and effective!
The benefits of baby massage for your baby:
- Helping your baby to feel securely attached.
- Helping your baby to feel more loved, valued and respected.
- Reduced crying and emotional distress.
- Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep.
- Development of body awareness and coordination.
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation, and teething discomfort.
The benefits of baby massage for you:
- Feeling closer to your baby.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby’s behavior, crying, and body language.
- Providing an enjoyable opportunity to spend one-on-one time with your baby.
- Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage.
- Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby.
- Learning a life-long parenting skill.
- Get together online with other parents and experience the gentle and soothing therapy of Baby Massage.
About Ylenia Fiorini
Ylenia Fiorini is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM).
“I love to facilitate the course with parents and their babies, I firmly believe that the nurturing touch is the base for loving future generations. I am a mum of two beautiful little girls, who made me discover my strength and also my weaknesses, that’s why I decided to become facilitator in Mindful Motherhood Training too.”
Furthermore, Ylenia have many years of experience in the SPA sector as a massage therapist and Reiki Master, in luxury wellness center and SPAs in Italy, Spain and Denmark.
“I really love my job, actually it doesn´t feel like a job for me, because I like so much to see people leaving the treatment room with a smile, with a lighter soul and a relaxed body.”