A Cacao and Sound ceremony is a gentle, meditative inner journey that connects us back in with our loving selves through our heart centre, to take us out of the realm of the mind and align us with the heart. Sound and Cacao work hand in hand to deepen your awareness, intuition and connection to the subconscious realms. Cacao amplifies the effect from the gong and vice versa, these medicines really work beautifully together.
Our mantra for this ceremony is : Honouring you is honouring Shakti.
We will start the session with a centring meditation leading into a contemplation practice. This will help you get connected with your own intention for the ceremony
We will serve the cacao so that it will be with you as we go through the contemplation practice and you can gently zip as it feels appropriate – you will know. You will get to experience the presence and warmth of the cacao in the body.
You will then lie down to be bathed in relaxing, therapeutic vibrations from the gong and other instruments as the cacao does her healing work and you take an inner voyage with the gong as your guide.
Cacao is a beautiful, gentle, heart healing medicine that can help bring clarity where we are feeling unclear, focus where we are feeling scattered and clearing where we are stagnated and stuck. This medicine helps us access realms that are often unavailable to us when we are too caught up in the head and enables connection with the subconscious realms where deep seated healing can take place. With Cacao we shift from the head into the heart where we can navigate with feelings instead of thoughts. Cacao helps disperse any blockages around the heart and coupled with the vibrations from the healing sounds we experience healing at a cellular level to rebalance the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies.
The sound of the Gong is the “sound of creation” which creates a deep sense of relaxation and peace. When used in Savasana or for meditation, the vibration and sound of the gong help facilitate a deeper state of consciousness, releasing blocks, reducing tensions and stimulating circulation. Sound healing sessions are referred to as “gong baths” due to the sensation of vibrational waves flowing over and through the body and are one of the most effective ways to experience a new level of meditation and calm.
What to bring?
Please bring your yoga mat, a blanket, extra socks or sweater to keep warm as you relax, and water to hydrate after the session. Please bring a journal to write in, as this will be part of the contemplation practice.
What you may experience….
– A heart opening
– Deep relaxation
– A connection to your inner voice
– An emotional release
– A sense of peace and well-being
– A heightening of your senses
– Gentle visions and guidance
– Clarity and stillness
How to prepare for your ceremony:
– Any gentle and mindful exercise is welcome in the morning of a ceremony. You can also take a moment to feel yourself so as to reflect on your intention, which can be as simple as curiosity or loving surrender.
– Drinking or eating Cacao during a ceremony can be pretty filling, and digestion will stimulate the nervous system. Come with an empty stomach, or very light stomach, so as to give yourself and Cacao the best chance to connect with each other !
– The serving will be around 30 g per person. There will be a possibility to ingest less if desired.
– The active molecule of ceremonial cacao is theobromine, which encourage cardiovascular activity. If you are under anti – depressant prescription or have heart condition we recommend you research compatibility with your medication before considering participation.
Your guides for this journey will be Ylenia Fiorini who’s a Reiki and Gong master and Nanna Wagner who has more than a decade of experience in teaching yoga and meditation.
We look forward to sharing light, love, and healing with you and Mother Cacao !